I have had the chance to visit many events in Munich and I have a very positive opinion about Munich as an event destination. Just to name few events: komma – trade fair for communication and marketing, Internet World – international trade fair about internet, e – marketing and e – commerce, Intersolar – the world’s largest exhibition for the solar industry, concerts at the Olympia park and the Allianz Arena – where the football games take place.
What Munich has to offer that it makes it a good destination for events?
- It has a great transportation system which allows the visitors to reach easily any event locations
- Catering on site is very good
- There is sufficient number of hotel beds
- There is an airport about one hour far away from the city center
- There is a big choice of bars and restaurants to visit after the event
- Munich has an extended cultural offer
- The waiting line management during the events is mostly efficient
- Employees are well- trained and multilingual
Something that I have encountered first in Munich: during Intersolar exhibition when you travel in the underground train to the exhibition area an announcement is made and welcomes you to the trade fair. I have found it excellent!
As a visitor or as an exhibitor, it is highly recommended to visit Munich.
Feel free to contact me for any tips!